Wet Film Thickness Gauge
is a device manufactured for measuring the thickness of the sprayed material? While still wet or just finished spraying because, in the process of painting different colors, we need to know that the work that we have done. the thickness as specified or appropriate According to the color manufacturer or not?
When measuring the thickness with a dry film thickness gauge, Dry Film Thickness (measurement of dry spray materials), it may take time. that had to come back and spray again And what’s worse is to paint with a thickness overdue It will cause a loss in vain. or may cause the color layer that we have done Damage as well, so the wet film thickness gauge comb or (Wet Film Comb) will help us know the thickness of the paint while we are doing the initial to some extent. which we can see The thickness of the material can be obtained from the manual or documentation.
Properties: Wet Film Thickness Gauge Thickness gauge for sprayed or applied material (wet film type)
Material: Made of stainless steel (Stainless Steel)
Convenient to use, easy to carry
Can be cleaned easily, does not rust.
1. Comb the thickness gauge through the paint film by touching the workpiece surface (in the plane with the workpiece).
2. After that, pull the thickness measuring comb straight up.
3. Notice the part of the teeth that touches the color. and parts of the teeth that are not in contact with the color
4. Read the value between the exposed teeth. and do not touch the paint ( see details below )
5. Clean the comb with thinner that is suitable for that color.