A waterproof membrane is a type of rubber layer that is high quality and is able to prevent water leakages. It is strong, durable and is resistant to water penetration. It prevents water leakages in building structures and is able to outstand heat and concrete. A heat torch is used to seal the membrane and it has a long lifespan.
Type of Membrane Layer consists of
- Sand Layer
- Rock Layer
- Glued Layer
The width is around 1.5 – 2 mm. and torch seal width is 3 – 4 mm.
Appropriate to prevent leakages in areas such as:
- Waterproof roof system
- Prevents water in basement structures
- Prevents water leakage in tunnels, bridges, or troughs
- Prevents water leakages in building walls and underground structures
- Prevents water leakages and strengthens old floorings
- Able to prevent water leakages
- Strong and durable
- Easy to setup using torch a seal
- Attractive in style
Acrylic Waterproof is a material use to prevent leakages and create a waterproof barrier that is resistant to the effects of long term weathering. When hardened, it resists damages and smooths out surface imperfections. It will remain permanently bonded and homogeneous to concrete. It is also non-toxic and UV resistant and is therefore ideally suited for water tank applications. It is available in a variety of finished colours.
- Prevents Leakages
- Flexible and will not tear
- Resistant to high temperature and UV Light
- Helps increase the age and lifespan of materials
Appropriate to prevent water leakages in areas such as:
- Roofing including: Concrete Roof, Metal Sheet, Iron, building walls or connectors
- Bricks, corrugated asbestos, and asbestos cement
- Parking structures, underground construction, old and new plaster surface work, and other repair works.
A PVC membrane used to seal joints in concrete. Suitable for general construction, concrete beams, bridges, deck construction, buildings, and underground structures that are exposed to water at all times.
- Prevents water leakages
- Stops water flow
Used to seal joints in concrete, bridges, underground constructions, roofing , water tanks, waste water dams, swimming pools, water pathways, and troughs.
P.U. Foam Injection is applied by liquid injection. The polyurethane liquid changes to a dense foam on contact with moisture or water and expands to fill cavities or gaps in the concrete. The dense foam is waterproof and halts further water penetration
- Prevents and stops water leakages
- Covers and fills cavities or gaps in walls
- Large and small constructions projects
- Wall work for underground structures or retaining walls.
- Swimming Pools or water tanks
- To fill concrete cavities or joint leakages
Join Sealant can be used to seal gaps between different materials such concrete, glass, and aluminium. It is highly flexible, lightweight, and durable. It is resistant to weather, chemicals, concrete movement and does not absorb water.
- Flexible and durable
- Strongly attaches to concrete
- Resistant to UV and is long lasting
- Able to use in construction works to cover or fill up gaps
- Can be used on concrete works, and road construction.
Can be used as filling material for construction joints in buildings of all types. It is highly elastic and used to install glass and concrete in buildings or roads.